Ilya Munerman, Director at Interfax-LAB research center, will tell AI Conference attendees what data has become available for analysis as of the end of 2018.
Ilya Munerman is CEO and founder of LLC Munerman and Partners that specializes in managing economics and consulting projects.
Since 2018, Ilya Munerman has been leading the research division called Interfax-LAB that examines pilot methodologies in the field of machine learning, artificial intelligence, and scoring.
Ilya Munerman has been giving lectures at top Russian universities as well as focusing on scientific and advisory activity for 20 years. The speaker develops training programs and courses on Big Data, scoring models, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Ilya Munerman’s presentation at AI Conference: New data for the automation of the managerial decision-making process.
- what new data became available in late 2018;
- competition between data sources and algorithms of optimal choice;
- new factors for decision-making;
- case studies of successful online monitoring of the dealer network;
- how to analyze small business and conduct the audit of contractors using new methods.
You will be able to listen to Ilya Munerman from Interfax-LAB and ask him your questions at AI Conference. The specialized event dedicated to artificial intelligence technologies will take place in Moscow on April 9.