How can one collect video feedbacks about goods quickly and efficiently and how can artificial intelligence help here? Business Development Director of Sever.AI Sergey Sigalov will discuss it at AI Conference on April 9.
The expert worked for Sberbank, MTS, Skyeng, participated in projects for integration solutions indented for law enforcement agencies and educational institutions. Currently, Sergey holds the post of Business Development Director at Sever.AI, artificial intelligence-based platform that helps to search for and recruit staff.
The platform finds relevant CVs with 90% of accuracy, communicates with a hundred of applicants simultaneously, conducts video interviews, analyzes and assesses them basing on a range of parameters. Sever.AI reduces the time spent on the search of specialists by two (the recruiter saves 88 work hours per month).
At AI Conference, Sergey will make a presentation titled “How AI conducts video interviews. Six stages”.
- how to collect video feedbacks about goods and services;
- assessment of NPS (customer loyalty parameter);
- CustDev video (how to test the prototype of the future product involving potential consumers);
- how to conduct surveys and collect results;
- customer / contractor moderation for B2B and marketplaces.