Run a retail business and want to improve your service? Speaker at AI Conference Alexander Khanin will tell about the face recognition technology as a new customer service tool.
Alexander Khanin is CEO at VisionLabs. Previously, he was Head of Department at the All-Russian Scientific & Research Institute for Management Automation in the Noncommercial Sphere named after V.V. Solomatin.
- In 2011, graduated from the Bauman Moscow State Technical University with a degree in Robotics;
- In 2014, obtained a PhD in Robotics and Robotic Systems.
At the conference, Alexander Khanin will tell about his technology of face recognition and analysis to be applied in retail and financial sphere.
Keynote theses of the presentation:
- real cases of the biometric identification integration;
- difficulties, resources needed, and possible benefits of the technology introduction;
- automation of identity identification in existing service channels;
- inclusion of remote client identification in remote channels.