On April 9, Moscow will host AI Conference featuring Andrey Zhukov, Sales Director, Retail & Wholesale at SAP CIS. He will make a presentation titled “Increase of average purchase value in retail”.
Andrey will highlight three main topics:
- Influence of retail processes on the average purchase value in different formats;
- What is more important: the process or a correctly selected ML algorithm?
- AI use cases in areas that influence the average purchase value.
The speaker will describe different areas including:
- streamlining of assortment;
- optimization of pricing and promotions;
- marketing and segmentation;
- forecasting and resupply.
Andrey has been engaged in the retail sector for 10 years. Over this time, he had been working at Forecsys and Oracle, and in 2012, he joined SAP CIS, where three years later he became a Sales Director, Retail & Wholesale.