April 9, Moscow will host the fourth AI Conference by Smile-Expo, a practical conference for entrepreneurs dedicated to the application of artificial intelligence in businesses. The event is primarily focused on the examination of case studies of medium and large companies.
About the conference
The conference aims to show how AI can solve routine business objectives. Presentations will be divided into three sections:
- AI for companies. Examples of the efficient automation of business processes: logistics, manufacturing, purchase, energy consumption, and accounting.
- AI for customers. Speakers will tell the audience how to customize communication with clients before they cross over to competitors.
- AI for the state. Industry challenges, the role of the government in its development, and standardization, as well as how all of these things will affect businesses.
The conference will involve entrepreneurs and experts from various industries who have been already applying artificial intelligence in businesses.
Speakers’ case studies won’t include information from the Internet, but only their own experience based on trial and error. Experts will reveal them following the ‘issue – solution – result’ scheme. After presentations, speakers will answer attendees’ questions.
Previous speakers of AI Conference included representatives of 1C-Bitrix, Microsoft, IBM, SAP, Mail.Ru Group, NVIDIA, Microsoft, X5 Retail Group, CleverDATA, Yandex, and QIWI.
To discover about speakers of the fourth AI Conference, monitor the updates on the website.
About exhibition area
Companies engaged in the AI sector will show software and apps based on artificial intelligence. Exhibitors will provide technical advice and assist in selecting an appropriate solution.
AI Conference will be beneficial to those desiring to improve their operations using artificial intelligence, in particular:
- medium and large business owners requiring the automation of business processes;
- government officials who are in charge of technology development within the country;
- retailers and marketing specialists who need to establish long-term relations with customers;
- software developers designing AI for businesses;
- IT startups focusing on artificial intelligence;
Besides, presentations are aimed at the wide audience and will be understandable to newcomers in the AI business.
AI Conference will take place in a special economic zone of Technopolis “MOSCOW” at the address: 42 Volgogradskiy ave., build. 5.
Smile-Expo is an international organizer of B2B events. Over 13 years, the company has been successfully holding major specialized exhibitions, congresses, conferences, forums, and workshops, creating platforms for business development in 28 countries.
Register to AI Conference in order to find out how to apply
artificial intelligence in your business.